- 0461 615 556
- Google Scholar
- Development of innovative algorithms for the analysis and annotation of metabolomics experiments
- Statistical modeling of omics data
- Analysis of MS Imaging datasets
- Data fusion
- Analysis of MS data
- Data analysis and mining
- Mass Spectrometry
- Pietro Franceschi obtained a PhD in Physics at the University of Trento in 2004 on a research project focusing on the study of the dynamics of molecular collisions, performed in collaboration with the Laboratoire de Chimie Physique (LCP)-Université Paris-Sud and the ELETTRA Synchrotron Light Source.
- From 2004 to 2006 he held a position at the Department of Physics of the University of Trento to set up a research activity on the study and the application of non-thermal plasmas.
- In 2007 he won a position at the FERMI@ELETTRA facility to develop an ion trap to perform spectroscopic experiments on biomolecular ions. In the same year he got a grant from the Provincia Autonoma di Trento to develop innovative Mass Spectrometry protocols for metabolomics at the Fondazione Edmund Mach.
- In 2010 he joined the Biostatistics and Data Management group at FEM with a research activity which spreads from data generation to data analysis.