Send your available vacancies to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will post them in this page after evaluation of affinity and compatibility with the Foundation goals.
- Internship for 3, 6 or 9 months in Conti di San Bonifacio Winery in Tuscany: required a full and professional knowledge of the English language, to be student or graduate in a Wine University and to have a basic knowledge about wine business and Italian wines. Students will spent most time in the Sales & Marketing department where there are several projects interns work on, including: looking for new importers, contacting them and trying to finalise the sale, do wine tastings for clients in our winery, work on a daily basis on our social media, sell our wines to clients in the wine resort and external guests directly, work actively in the vineyard and winery with the Estate Manager. Full Internship profile . Information and application to email@example.com.
- Senior researchers opportunities: Ikerbasque , the Basque Foundation for Science, has launched its annual call for attracting senior researchers to the Research Institutions in the Basque Country. The applicants must have their PhD completed before January 2008. Permanent contract positions within any of the Basque Research Institutions. Call co-funded by MSCA COFUND (FP7). Deadline: 12 September 2016. Info announcement .
- Call for expressions of interest: Researchers - Function group IV - COM/1/2015/GFIV - Research - Joint Research Centre (JRC) : Europe needs post-doc researchers. You can apply to the selection if you are from the EU Member States and from Associated Countries: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faeroe Islands, Iceland, Israel, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Republic of Moldova, Switzerland, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey. Research fields: Biology, Chemistry, Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Oceanography / Marine Sciences, Nanotechnology, Nanobiotechnology, Veterinary, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Material Sciences, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Educational Sciences, Psychology , Geography, Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Engineering, Meteorology, Ecology, Forestry, Geology, Hydrological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nutritional Sciences. Info announcement .
- Post doc opportunities at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) (Austria): Every year several postdoctoral scholarships are available for research on topics related to the IIASA research agenda. Candidates are required to develop and submit a research proposal that interfaces their own research interests with the research agenda of one of the various activities pursued at IIASA. Info announcement .
- Opportunities in Europe -
Living and working in another country is an exciting option for Europeans of all ages. Indeed, more and more people are recognising the benefits of gaining professional experience in another European country. Even so, still only 3 % of Europeans live and work in a different Member State than their country of origin. Yet by working abroad, even for short periods, you can greatly increase your skill levels and boost your chances of finding a better job in your own country.
If you are thinking about moving abroad, you need to give it some serious thought. EURES (European Employment Services) published a booklet called "FINDING A JOB IN EUROPE - A GUIDE FOR JOBSEEKERS ", with an overview of a few things you might want to consider before making the move.
EURES published also the booklet called "Ready to make the move ", with what you need to know about living and working abroad – and so much more. The booklet begins with introductory sections to help jobseekers think about the reality of moving abroad to work, provide general advice on applying for work and preparing for interviews, and give information about the EURES network and how it can help in your search. You find here the country profile of Italy .Euraxess
is a recruiting tool for researchers
with constantly updated job vacancies and funding opportunities throughout Europe.