Send your available vacancies to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will post them in this page after evaluation of affinity and compatibility with the Foundation goals.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow – Gut Microbiology at the School of Nutrition Sciences (SNS), Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Ottawa : We are seeking a highly motivated postdoc to work on a research project titled “Modulation of human gut microbiota using psychobiotics” led by Dr. Riadh Hammami. Applications from well-motivated Canadian and international candidates are welcomed. The candidate should hold a PhD degree in environmental microbiology/microbial ecology, bioinformatics or a related field. Background in food/intestinal microbiology and metagenomics is essential. Please send a statement of research experience and career goals, a Curriculum Vitae, and contact information for three independent referees to email@example.com. See full job profile .
- 6 Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) – PhD student: The positions are offered in the frame of the project INTERFUTURE - From microbial interactions to new-concept biopesticides and biofertilizers, a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network Action. Each of these positions is for a period of 36 months starting in April – June, 2017. INTERFUTURE will train a new generation of scientists with complementary and interdisciplinary skills in Microbiology, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Organic Chemistry, Molecular Biology. More information .
- www.jobenanglais.com is looking for a salesman with Plant Disease Knowledge to cover Italy. The company can supply you with crop protection products necessary to ensure high-quality fruit backed by our crop protection knowledge and plant disease evaluation experience. By providing quality service we help our customers to attain a quality crop. Requirements: The salesman has a master degree in Plant Pathology and is experienced with grape plant diseases. Know-How: Crop Protection Products – Fungicides; Plant Nutrients; Field Scouting & Disease Diagnosis; Product Delivery; Information and application: Ronan Rouillé, Tél. mobile: +33642118455, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postdoctoral Researcher University of Pennsylvania , Department of Biology: The Evolution and Ecology of Disease Systems laboratory at the University of Pennsylvania is searching for a postdoctoral researcher to enable microbial population genomics by advancing the selective whole genome amplification (SWGA) protocol development pipeline. The position is available as early as Summer 2017. Salary is commensurate with experience based on the NIH guidelines. To apply, please send (1) a cover letter outlining your previous experiences that make you suited for this position as well as your research, training, and career goals, (2) CV, and (3) Contact information for 3 references via email to email@example.com. Please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information and details of the position .
- Post doc opportunities: The PRESTIGE programme, coordinated by CampusFrance , aims at fostering the international mobility of post-doc researchers, funding about 1/3 of the post-doc fellow's living, mobility and research allowance, while the remaining 2/3 are financed by another partner, either public or private. The PRESTIGE Call for applications is open to any post-doc level researcher complying with the Marie Curie Actions mobility rules and open all year long with four cut-off dates. The next ones are: 30 September 2016, 31 December 2016, 31 March 2017, 30 June 2017. More information .
- Senior researchers opportunities: Ikerbasque , the Basque Foundation for Science, has launched its annual call for attracting senior researchers to the Research Institutions in the Basque Country. The applicants must have their PhD completed before January 2008. Permanent contract positions within any of the Basque Research Institutions. Call co-funded by MSCA COFUND (FP7). Deadline: 12 September 2016. Info announcement .
- Call for expressions of interest: Researchers - Function group IV - COM/1/2015/GFIV - Research - Joint Research Centre (JRC) : Europe needs post-doc researchers. You can apply to the selection if you are from the EU Member States and from Associated Countries: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faeroe Islands, Iceland, Israel, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Republic of Moldova, Switzerland, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey. Research fields: Biology, Chemistry, Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Oceanography / Marine Sciences, Nanotechnology, Nanobiotechnology, Veterinary, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Material Sciences, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Educational Sciences, Psychology , Geography, Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Engineering, Meteorology, Ecology, Forestry, Geology, Hydrological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nutritional Sciences. Info announcement .
- Post doc opportunities at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) (Austria): Every year several postdoctoral scholarships are available for research on topics related to the IIASA research agenda. Candidates are required to develop and submit a research proposal that interfaces their own research interests with the research agenda of one of the various activities pursued at IIASA. Info announcement .
- Opportunities in Europe -
Living and working in another country is an exciting option for Europeans of all ages. Indeed, more and more people are recognising the benefits of gaining professional experience in another European country. Even so, still only 3 % of Europeans live and work in a different Member State than their country of origin. Yet by working abroad, even for short periods, you can greatly increase your skill levels and boost your chances of finding a better job in your own country.
If you are thinking about moving abroad, you need to give it some serious thought. EURES (European Employment Services) published a booklet called "FINDING A JOB IN EUROPE - A GUIDE FOR JOBSEEKERS ", with an overview of a few things you might want to consider before making the move.
EURES published also the booklet called "Ready to make the move ", with what you need to know about living and working abroad – and so much more. The booklet begins with introductory sections to help jobseekers think about the reality of moving abroad to work, provide general advice on applying for work and preparing for interviews, and give information about the EURES network and how it can help in your search. You find here the country profile of Italy .Euraxess
is a recruiting tool for researchers
with constantly updated job vacancies and funding opportunities throughout Europe.