N. 1 (one) temporary position for 12 months* as Third level researcher (R3) in the field of genomics/computational biology (346_CRI_GCB) - deadline...
The Fondazione Edmund Mach is looking for:
- N. 1 (one) temporary position for 12 months* as Third level researcher (R3) in the field of genomics/computational biology (346_CRI_GCB) - deadline for application October 4, 2023.
Research and Innovation Centre – Unit of Ecogenomics – Line Manager for the position: Mingai Li, PhD.
* The position is offered within the EUREGIO Project IPN133 “LUZALP“, and the duration of the contract is limited to the duration of the project itself. The contract cannot exceed the actual project end date of April 31st, 2025 (the duration of the contract will eventually be reduced so as not to exceed the stated date). Preferred, but partly negotiable, starting date is 1st of January 2024.
Martedì, 05 Settembre 2023
Requirements necessary for participation:
- PhD in Genomics, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Biology, Botany, Forestry, Natural Sciences, Agriculture or equivalent;
- Knowledge of English (minimum level B2), evaluated during the interview.
Please read the job announcement to understand if you are eligible for the position and to get information about how to apply (document available also at the bottom of the page).
Applications must arrive by and no later than 23:59 C.E.T. (the date and time of receipt shown in the electronic mail account of the Foundation shall be valid) on October 4, 2023.
Applications to participate in the selection must be sent in electronic format to the email address (not certified email address, a.k.a. PEC) email@example.com , indicating the recruitment code (346_CRI_GCB - Temporary R3 LUZALP) in the subject of the message and must consist of:
- the application form (Annex A), as per the model available in Microsoft Word .docx (the file is protected, if you need to modify it to complete your information, you can use the recruiting code as password to remove the protection: 346_CRI_GCB) or Adobe Acrobat .pdf , which must be saved with the file name and extension: Surname First Name _Application.pdf. The application must be completed in full, without any resort to references to other attached documentation and/or information;
- the candidate’s curriculum vitae, saved with the file name and extension as follows: Surname First Name_CV.doc or .pdf;
- a copy of a valid identity document.
The assessment of the possession of requirements and evaluation of qualifications is based exclusively on the information declared in the application form (Annex A).
Any person encountering difficulty in submitting the application due to disability is invited to contact +39 0461 615542.
According to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR" or "Regulation"), and in general in accordance with the principle of transparency foreseen in the same Regulation, the information regarding the processing of personal data is available in the webpage "Information about the processing of personal data ".
The recruitment procedure will terminate at the latest by April 4, 2024.
For any matters not covered by this recruitment notice, reference should be made to “Procedure for the recruitment of human resources at the Fondazione Edmund Mach ”.