N. 1 (one) temporary position for 18 months as Fourth level Researcher (R4) in the field of remote sensing and data analysis within the Highlander p...
The Fondazione Edmund Mach is looking for:
- N. 1 (one) temporary position for 18 months as Fourth level Researcher (R4) in the field of remote sensing and data analysis within the Highlander project (298_CRI_RSDA) - deadline for application September 29, 2021.
Research and Innovation Centre (CRI), Sustainable ecosystems & bioresources department (DASB), Forest Ecology and biogeochemical cycles Unit (EFCB). More information about the research project "High Performance Computing to support smart land services" are available at the following webpage .
Giovedì, 02 Settembre 2021
Requirements necessary for participation:
- Master of Science in in Ecology, Botany, Plant Physiology, Forestry, Environmental, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English (minimum level B2), evaluated during the interview.
Please read the job announcement to understand if you are eligible for the position and to get information about how to apply (document available also at the bottom of the page).
Applications must arrive by and no later than 23:59 C.E.T. (the date and time of receipt shown in the electronic mail account of the Foundation shall be valid) on September 29, 2021.
Applications to participate in the selection must be sent in electronic format to the email address (not certified email address, a.k.a. PEC) firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the recruitment code (298_CRI_RSDA - R4 temporary remote sensing) in the subject of the message and must consist of:
- the candidate’s curriculum vitae, saved with the file name and extension as follows: Surname First Name_CV.doc or .pdf;
- the application form (Annex A), as per the model available in Microsoft Word .docx (the file is protected, if you need to modify it to complete your information, you can use the recruiting code as password to remove the protection) or Adobe Acrobat .pdf , which must be saved with the file name and extension: Surname First Name _Application.pdf. The application must be completed in full, without any resort to references to other attached documentation and/or information;
- a copy of a valid identity document.
The assessment of the possession of requirements and evaluation of qualifications is based exclusively on the information declared in the application form (Annex A).
Any person encountering difficulty in submitting the application due to disability is invited to contact +39 0461 615542.
According to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR" or "Regulation"), and in general in accordance with the principle of transparency foreseen in the same Regulation, the information regarding the processing of personal data is available in the webpage "Information about the processing of personal data ".
The recruitment procedure will terminate at the latest by March 29, 2022.
For any matters not covered by this recruitment notice, reference should be made to “Regulations for the recruitment of human resources at the Fondazione Edmund Mach ”.
La selezione è conclusa e la graduatoria finale di merito con i candidati idonei è la seguente:
|MARINELLI DANIELE||PRIMA POSIZIONE|
|DIEP NGOC NGUYEN||SECONDA POSIZIONE|
|SAMANTA ARYA||TERZA POSIZIONE|