N. 1 (one) temporary position for 20 months* as Fourth level researcher (R4) in the field of food science and technology (313_CRI_FST) - deadline fo...
The Fondazione Edmund Mach is looking for:
- N. 1 (one) temporary position for 20 months* as Fourth level researcher (R4) in the field of food science and technology (313_CRI_FST) - deadline for application May 19, 2022.
Research and Innovation Centre – Unit of Sensory Quality – Line Manager for the position: Franco Biasioli, PhD.
* The position is offered within the EU Project “Sisters“ and the duration of the contract is limited to the duration of the project itself. The contract cannot exceed the actual project end date of December 15th, 2023 (the duration of the contract will eventually be reduced so as not to exceed the stated date).
Martedì, 19 Aprile 2022
Requirements necessary for participation:
- Master degree (or equivalent ≥4 years degree) in Food science and technology, Chemistry or other if related to the topics of the call;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English (minimum level B2), evaluated during the interview.
Please read the job announcement to understand if you are eligible for the position and to get information about how to apply (document available also at the bottom of the page).
Applications must arrive by and no later than 23:59 C.E.T. (the date and time of receipt shown in the electronic mail account of the Foundation shall be valid) on May 19, 2022.
Applications to participate in the selection must be sent in electronic format to the email address (not certified email address, a.k.a. PEC) firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the recruitment code (313_CRI_FST – temporary R4 food science) in the subject of the message and must consist of:
- the application form (Annex A), as per the model available in Microsoft Word .docx (the file is protected, if you need to modify it to complete your information, you can use the recruiting code as password to remove the protection: 313_CRI_FST) or Adobe Acrobat .pdf, which must be saved with the file name and extension: Surname First Name _Application.pdf. The application must be completed in full, without any resort to references to other attached documentation and/or information;
- the candidate’s curriculum vitae, saved with the file name and extension as follows: Surname First Name_CV.doc or .pdf;
- a copy of a valid identity document.
The assessment of the possession of requirements and evaluation of qualifications is based exclusively on the information declared in the application form (Annex A).
Any person encountering difficulty in submitting the application due to disability is invited to contact +39 0461 615542.
According to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR" or "Regulation"), and in general in accordance with the principle of transparency foreseen in the same Regulation, the information regarding the processing of personal data is available in the webpage "Information about the processing of personal data ".
The recruitment procedure will terminate at the latest by November 19, 2022.
For any matters not covered by this recruitment notice, reference should be made to “Regulations for the recruitment of human resources at the Fondazione Edmund Mach ”.
The recruitment is terminated and the final ranking with the suitable candidates is the following:
|NOMINATIVO / NAME||POSIZIONE / POSITION|
|PEDROTTI MICHELE||PRIMA / FIRST|
|MAHMOUD MOHAMED||SECONDA / SECOND|
|QUINTANILLA CASAS BEATRIZ||TERZA / THIRD|
|DOGAN COMERT EZGI||QUARTA / FOURTH|
|RUTANEN GASPARETTI CHIARA||QUINTA / FIFTH|
|MUSOLLINI SIMONE||SESTA / SIXTH|
|RONCONE ALBERTO||SETTIMA / SEVENTH|
|PICHLER ANDREA||OTTAVA / EIGHTH|