N. 1 (one) temporary position for 21 months* as Third level Researcher (R3) in the field of targeted and untargeted metabolomics, analysis of foods...
The Fondazione Edmund Mach is looking for:
- N. 1 (one) temporary position for 21 months* as Third level Researcher (R3) in the field of targeted and untargeted metabolomics, analysis of foods and plant material (303_CRI_TUM) - application deadline January 31, 2022.
Research and Innovation Centre (CRI), Department of Food Quality and Nutrition (DQAN), Unit of Metabolomics.
* The position is offered within a temporary employee absence until November 30, 2023 and the duration of the contract is limited to the duration of the absence. The contract cannot exceed the return date of the employee, currently November 30, 2023 (the duration of the contract will eventually be reduced so as not to exceed the stated date).
Giovedì, 23 Dicembre 2021
Requirements necessary for participation:
- Master of Science in: Chemical Sciences or in Pharmaceutical Science or in Food Science (or equivalent);
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry or in Food or and Biotechnology or Biomolecular or Pharmaceutical Sciences (or equivalent);
- At least two years of documented experience in research, acquired after the Master, in metabolomics with autonomous use of LC-MS instruments and documented experience in method development/validation and data mining. This experience can be included in the PhD activity only if the candidate has worked, during the PhD, in metabolomics with autonomous use of LC-MS or instruments and in method development/validation and data mining;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English (minimum level B2), evaluated during the interview.
Please read the job announcement to understand if you are eligible for the position and to get information about how to apply (document available also at the bottom of the page).
Applications must arrive by and no later than 23:59 C.E.T. (the date and time of receipt shown in the electronic mail account of the Foundation shall be valid) on January 31, 2022.
Applications to participate in the selection must be sent in electronic format to the email address (not certified email address, a.k.a. PEC) firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the recruitment code (303_CRI_TUM – Temporary R3 metabolomics) in the subject of the message and must consist of:
- the candidate’s curriculum vitae, saved with the file name and extension as follows: Surname First Name_CV.doc or .pdf;
- the application form (Annex A), as per the model available in Microsoft Word .docx (the file is protected, if you need to modify it to complete your information, you can use the recruiting code 303_CRI_TUM as password to remove the protection) or Adobe Acrobat .pdf , which must be saved with the file name and extension: Surname First Name _Application.pdf. The application must be completed in full, without any resort to references to other attached documentation and/or information;
- a copy of a valid identity document.
The assessment of the possession of requirements and evaluation of qualifications is based exclusively on the information declared in the application form (Annex A).
Any person encountering difficulty in submitting the application due to disability is invited to contact +39 0461 615542.
According to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR" or "Regulation"), and in general in accordance with the principle of transparency foreseen in the same Regulation, the information regarding the processing of personal data is available in the webpage "Information about the processing of personal data ".
The recruitment procedure will terminate at the latest by July 31, 2022.
For any matters not covered by this recruitment notice, reference should be made to “Regulations for the recruitment of human resources at the Fondazione Edmund Mach ”.
The recruitment is terminated and the final ranking with the suitable candidates is the following:
|NOMINATIVO / NAME||POSIZIONE / POSITION|
|KOVAVIC ANA||PRIMA / FIRST|
|SAEZ PULGAR VANIA STEPHANIE||SECONDA / SECOND|
|GERNA DAVIDE||TERZA / THIRD|
|PIERGIOVANNI MAURIZIO||QUARTA / FOURTH|