N. 1 (one) temporary position for 30 months* as Fourth band Researcher (R4) in the field of aquatic ecology, metagenomic analysis of water samples,...
The Fondazione Edmund Mach is looking for:
N. 1 (one) temporary position for 30 months* as Fourth band Researcher (R4) in the field of aquatic ecology, metagenomic analysis of water samples, data analysis and project management (project ASP569 Eco-AlpsWater) (250_CRI_AE) - deadline September 16, 2018.
* The contract cannot exceed the date of 16 April 2021, which is the end date of the project (the duration of the contract will eventually be reduced so as not to exceed the stated date). The position is within the project ASP569 Eco-AlpsWater and the duration of the contract is limited to the duration of the project.
Martedì, 31 Luglio 2018
Requirements necessary for participation:
- Master of Science in the field of Ecology, Biology, Environmental Sciences, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics and related scientific fields;
- European Driving License, car category (B);
- Knowledge of written and spoken English (minimum level B2), evaluated during the interview.
Please read the job announcement to understand if you are eligible for the position and to get information about how to apply (document available also at the bottom of the page).
Applications must be submitted by and no later than 23:59 (CET, the date and time of receipt shown in the electronic mail account of the Foundation shall be valid) on September 16, 2018. Applications to participate in the selection must be sent in electronic format via e-mail address (NO PEC) to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the recruitment code in the object of the email (250_CRI_AE temporary R4 aquatic ecology), by sending all the following documents:
- i) Curriculum vitae (CV), including contact details, education, work experience, scientific publications, prizes/awards, language skills. The CV must be saved with file extension: Surname Name_CV.doc, or .pdf;
- ii) Application form (AF), available in Opensource .odt or Microsoft Word .doc , completed, signed and saved as Surname Name_AF.pdf. Document available also at the bottom of the page;
- iii) A motivational letter in which the applicant describes his/her motivation to apply for the position and to conduct the research project applied for;
- iv) Two letters of recommendation from previous supervisors.
The incompleteness of the documentation will result in the exclusion from the selection.
In cases of access issues due to disability, please contact the following telephone number +39 0461 615542.
According to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR" or "Regulation"), and in general in accordance with the principle of transparency foreseen in the same Regulation, the information regarding the processing of personal data is available in the webpage "Information about the processing of personal data ". Please add the following phrase to your CV otherwise your application to any open position will not be considered: I read and understood the information about the management of my personal data in accordance with the provisions of EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
The recruitment procedure will terminate at the latest by March 16, 2019.
For any matters not covered by this recruitment notice, reference should be made to “Regulations for the recruitment of human resources at the Fondazione Edmund Mach ”.
The recruitment is terminated and the final ranking with the suitable candidates is the following:
|NOMINATIVO / NAME||POSIZIONE / POSITION|
|BYLEMANS JONAS||PRIMA / FIRST|
|RICCIONI GIULIA||SECONDA / SECOND|
|MANIA ILARIA||TERZA / THIRD|
|PIREDDA ROBERTA||QUARTA / FOURTH|
|LARSEN STEFANO||QUINTA / FIFTH|
|CIEPLINSKI ADAM||SESTA / SIXTH|