ResearchItaly: the new web portal of the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)
ResearchItaly is the new web portal of the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) established in order to map, support and promote high-quality Italian research.
The website aims to connect different kinds of audience targeted by the four sections of the portal:
- citizens (UNDERSTANDING),
- businesses and public administrations (INNOVATING),
- students and teachers in primary and secondary high schools (EXPLORING),
- researchers or persons whose profession deals with research (RESEARCHING).
ResearchItaly is a tool to promote the dialogue between users and actors of research. Its objective is to disseminate information, becoming the main communication channel on Italian research.
A project developed by CINECA Consortium and enriched with contributions from MIUR and from the public research bodies acting under the Ministry vigilance, ResearchItaly undergoes an incremental development with new contents and services that will be available along time.
Anybody who wishes to participate to the project, by submitting contributions or indicating his/her research institution, can contact the editorial staff.
More information: https://www.researchitaly.it/en/understanding/
Contacts and assistance
- To contact the editorial staff: email@example.com
- To flag technical problems: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To flag accessibility and usability issues: email@example.com