The Research and Innovation Centre (CRI) of Fondazione Edmund Mach (FEM) can be the host organization of your research projects.
The Fondazione Edmund Mach is a research institution established by the government of the Autonomous Province of Trento (PAT), it is located in Trentino , in the northern part of Italy, close to Austria/Innsbruck/Verona/Venice.
FEM is a leading Italian institution active in research, innovation and technology transfer related to the agro-food sector and environmental sector. It comprises a Research and Innovation Centre (CRI) , a Training and Education Centre (CIF), and a Technology Transfer Centre (CTT), all carrying out activities in the fields of agro-food, environment and sustainable development under the One-Health perspective.
CRI can be the host organization of your research projects:
It has over 2000 m² assigned to laboratories and technological platforms with State of the art technologies. CRI’s Technological platforms offer their services also to external partners and companies on Stable isotopes and traceability, Metabolic Profiling, Sequencing and Genotyping , Gis and remote sensing, Germplasm collections, High Performance Computing and Sensory Analysis . INFO CRI .
If you have:
please contact: email@example.com
Candidates are required to develop and submit a research proposal that interfaces their own research interests with the research agenda of one of the various activities pursued at CRI.
Scientific areas of interest:
- Molecular and Structural Biology and Biochemistry: molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology, biochemistry of signal transduction
- Genetics, Genomics, Bioinformatics and Systems Biology: genetics, population genetics, molecular genetics, genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics, bioinformatics, computational biology, biostatistics, biological modelling and simulation, systems biology, molecular epidemiology
- Cellular and Developmental Biology: cell biology, cell physiology, signal transduction, organogenesis, developmental genetics, pattern formation in plants and animals
- Evolutionary, population and environmental biology: evolution, ecology, parasitology, entomology, animal behaviour, population biology, biodiversity, biogeography, marine biology, eco- toxicology, prokaryotic biology
- Earth system science: physical geography, geology, geophysics, atmospheric sciences, oceanography, climatology, ecology, global environmental change, biogeochemical cycles, natural resources management
- Applied life sciences and biotechnology: agricultural, animal, fishery, forestry and food sciences; biotechnology, chemical biology, genetic engineering, synthetic biology, industrial biosciences; environmental biotechnology and remediation, zoonoses, pest control