Giovanni joined the Applied Ecology unit as a researcher in June 2017. His research is focused on the development of spatio-temporal dynamical and statistical models, mostly in the epidemiological field.
- Eco-epidemiological modelling, data management and analysis
- Population models
- Vector-borne disease dynamics
- Ecological interactions
- November 2013-April 2017: PhD cum laude in Mathematics, University of Trento and FEM;
- 2011-2013: Master Degree in Mathematics, University of Trento (Italy);
- 2007-2010: Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, University of Trento (Italy).
- January 2015-June 2015: visiting PhD student, Department of Farm Animal Health, University of Utrecht (NL);
- April 2013-October 2013: collaborator at FEM.