N. 4 (four) temporary positions as Fourth level researcher (R4) for up to 36 months* or to the end of the project in the field of: applied biology,...
The Fondazione Mach is offering:
- N. 4 (four) temporary positions as Fourth level researcher (R4) for up to 36 months* or to the end of the project in the field of: applied biology, agricultural sciences, dairy sciences and microbiology, food chemistry, food science and technology, consumer’s science - Selection for the creation of a list of people for temporary positions (337_CRI_ONFOODS) - application deadline February 19, 2023.
The project includes the following subprojects:
- Project 1: High-throughput food volatilome analysis for safety assessment and new product development (traditional and novel foods) (temporary position for up to 36 months);
- Project 2: Consumer perception and acceptability of food innovation and food safety of novel foods (temporary position for up to 36 months);
- Project 3: Food safety and quality of Traditional and Novel Foods (temporary position for up to 36 months);
- Project 4: Food Quality and Nutrition (temporary position for up to 22 months).
The selection process aims to generate short lists for each subproject to hire candidates on a non-permanent (contractual) basis.
Research and Innovation Centre (CRI), coordinated by prof. Mario Pezzotti.
* The duration of the contract is limited to the duration of the project itself. Therefore, the start date is negotiable, but the contracts cannot extend beyond the actual project end.
Mercoledì, 25 Gennaio 2023
Requirements necessary for participation:
- Master’s degree in: biology, agriculture, chemistry, analytical chemistry, food science and technology, pharmaceutical science, cognitive science, statistical science, animal sciences and technologies, biotechnology, physics;
- Knowledge of English, minimum level B2, evaluated during the interview.
Please read the job announcement to understand if you are eligible for the position and to get information about how to apply (document available also at the bottom of the page).
Applications must be received no later than 11:59 pm (the date and time of receipt indicated in the Foundation's e-mail account will be taken as proof) on February 19, 2023.
Applications to participate in the selection must be sent in electronic format to the email address (not certified email address, a.k.a. PEC) email@example.com , indicating the recruitment code (337_CRI_ONFOODS – R4) in the subject of the message and must consist of:
- the application form (Annex A), as per the model available in Microsoft Word .docx or Adobe Acrobat .pdf , which must be saved with the file name and extension: Surname First Name_Application.pdf. The application must be completed in full, with no references to other attached documentation and/or information;
- the candidate’s curriculum vitae, saved with the file name and extension: Surname First Name_CV.doc or .pdf;
- a copy of a valid identity document with a photograph.
Any person encountering difficulty in submitting the application due to disability is invited to contact +39 0461 615542.
Candidates admitted to the interview phase will be invited at the Fondazione E. Mach at San Michele all'Adige (TN) or via videoconference on March 10, 2023.
According to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR" or "Regulation"), and in general in accordance with the principle of transparency foreseen in the same Regulation, the information regarding the processing of personal data is available in the webpage "Information about the processing of personal data ".
The recruitment procedure will terminate at the latest by August 19, 2023.
For any matters not covered by this recruitment notice, reference should be made to “Procedure for the recruitment of human resources at the Fondazione Edmund Mach ”.