N. 3 (three) non-permanent positions for 4th level Researchers (R4) within the CN Technologies of Agriculture (Agritech) project (329_CRI_AGRITECH)...
The Fondazione Mach is offering:
- N. 3 (three) non-permanent positions for 4th level Researchers (R4) within the CN Technologies of Agriculture (Agritech) project (329_CRI_AGRITECH) - application deadline September 22, 2022.
The project includes the following subprojects:
- Project 1: Molecular characterization of the FEM germplasm in the frame of the construction of a database;
- Project 2: Study of the molecular mechanisms of resilience to climate change in fruit plants through the integration of multi-omic data and identification of candidate genes;
- Project 3: Development and application of cisgenesis and genome editing protocols in apple and grapevine for functional characterization of abiotic stress response genes.
The selection process aims to generate short lists for each subproject to hire candidates on a non-permanent (contractual) basis.
Centre for Research and Innovation (CRI). Director: Prof. Mario Pezzotti.
* The duration of the contract is limited to the completion of activities pertinent to the specific research project and in any case to the research project itself. Therefore, the start date is negotiable, but the contracts cannot extend beyond the end of the research project.
Mercoledì, 24 Agosto 2022
Requirements necessary for participation:
- Master's Degree in: Agricultural Sciences and Technologies, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the English language of at least B2 level, assessed during the interview.
Please read the job announcement (call updated on 21.9.2022 according to the "Avviso pubblico per la presentazione di Proposte di intervento per il Potenziamento di strutture di ricerca e creazione di “campioni nazionali” di R&S su alcune Key Enabling Technologies da finanziare nell’ambito del Piano Nazionale di Ripresa e Resilienza, Missione 4 Componente 2 Investimento 1.4 “Potenziamento strutture di ricerca e creazione di "campioni nazionali di R&S" su alcune Key Enabling Technologies” finanziato dall’Unione europea – NextGenerationEU") to understand if you are eligible for the position and to get information about how to apply (document available also at the bottom of the page).
Applications must be received no later than 11:59 pm (the date and time of receipt indicated in the Foundation's e-mail account will be taken as proof) on September 22, 2022.
Applications to participate in the selection must be sent in electronic format to the email address (not certified email address, a.k.a. PEC) firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the recruitment code (329_CRI_AGRITECH – R4) in the subject of the message and must consist of:
- the application form (Annex A), as per the model available in Microsoft Word .docx or Adobe Acrobat .pdf , which must be saved with the file name and extension: Surname First Name_Application.pdf. The application must be completed in full, with no references to other attached documentation and/or information;
- the candidate’s curriculum vitae, saved with the file name and extension: Surname First Name_CV.doc or .pdf;
- a copy of a valid identity document with photograph.
Any person encountering difficulty in submitting the application due to disability is invited to contact +39 0461 615542.
Candidates admitted to the interview phase will be invited at the Fondazione E. Mach at San Michele all'Adige (TN) or via videoconference on October, 7, 2022.
According to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR" or "Regulation"), and in general in accordance with the principle of transparency foreseen in the same Regulation, the information regarding the processing of personal data is available in the webpage "Information about the processing of personal data ".
The recruitment procedure will terminate at the latest by March 22, 2023.
For any matters not covered by this recruitment notice, reference should be made to “Procedure for the recruitment of human resources at the Fondazione Edmund Mach ”.