- Phone 0461615248
- Mobile Phone 3357822103
- E-mail flavio.pinamontiSPAMFILTER@fmach.it
The farm consists of around 120 hectares of land cultivated with grapevines and apple trees, a wine cellar and a distillery. Besides production and transformation, the farm acts as a support for experiments, teaching activities and demonstrations carried out in other centres at the institute.
The Farm operates on the basis of the following institutional tasks:
1. to carry out productive and demonstrational activities, conforming to principles of environmental sustainability and taking a proactive role in the agricultural industry in Trentino;
2. to support the activities of the other FEM Centres, with particular reference to teaching, experimentation and research initiatives;
3. to produce a range of wines, grappas and distillates representative of the entire oenological range in Trentino;
4. to guarantee the presence within Edmund Mach Foundation of an experimental organically-run farm.
Person in charge
(dovrebbe sostituire le altre due strutture divise per stagionali e non)