Work with us
There has been an overall improvement in the employment and social situation of people with disabilities in the EU with increased employment rates and greater levels of participation in society. But they still remain among the most disadvantaged groups in Europe, with a higher risk of mental health issues, and a lower tertiary education completion rate.
The new policy brief on the social and employment situation of people with disabilities uses data from the 2011 and 2016 European Quality of Life Surveys to assess changes in key issues such as employment, education and training, participation in society, social protection and healthcare. It shows that the employment rates for people with disabilities increased from 41% to 50% between 2011 and 2016. This growth in employment was greater than the non-disabled population which grew from 66% to 70% during the same period. Download the policy brief .
- Scuola: modalità di accesso per docenti
- Certificazione Family Audit - conciliazione vita - lavoro in Fondazione
- Equal opportunities
- La persona con disabilità in Fondazione
- Internship and Professional Exchange
- Newsletter Job & Scholarship
- Information about the processing of personal data
- DG-Ripartizione Organizzazione e Risorse Umane